Hello!

Hello Everyone :) My name is Elis Martinez-Kranz, although I mainly just go by E. This is my final semester at UB and I am very excited to be done, although a little nervous as well since I cannot remember a time when I have NOT been in school. I currently work part-time as a Programming Aide and a Library Assistant at separate libraries. I hope to work full-time as a Teen or Children’s Librarian, but am not opposed to Adult services either. I received my BA in English Education at Nazareth University and my MSEd from Suny Brockport. I enjoy spending time with my dogs and crafting. I have made it my goal this year to try and create more outside of work (my job is very craft-focused). I also have had a very intense hyperfixation on the anime One Piece and the procedural drama 9-1-1, so I am usually rewatching episodes during my downtime. I am also a big fan of the dropout series Dimension 20 and love to have that playing while I am at work / doing menial tasks. I look forward to working with you all! -E

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Padlet

Copyright and Creativity

Class Hook